A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Green, Bariatric & General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Green has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Green practice?
Dr. Michael Green practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colleyville, TX and Dallas, TX.