A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Green, Bariatric & General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lewis Green MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Green practice?
- Dr. Michael Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Green practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Irving, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Family Physicians.