Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Green, Bariatric & General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lewis Green MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Green practice?
- Dr. Michael Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Green practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Irving, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Family Physicians.