A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Green, Bariatric & General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lewis Green MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Green practice?
- Dr. Michael Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Green practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Irving, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Family Physicians.