A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Green, Bariatric & General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lewis Green MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Green practice?
- Dr. Michael Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Green practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Irving, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Family Physicians.