Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Go somewhere else show details Go somewhere else
Apr 9th, 2015

worst doctor i ever seen and ended up going to other doctor to have his lapband taken out. His staff acts like they have never worked at a doctor office before and never called back anytime i needed them to so I called Dr Smith and was very happy I did.

by cody frye on Mar 24th, 2015

Dr green and his staff is always great and professional. I always feel at ease on my appointments

by Angela Brookins on Mar 5th, 2015

I have always had great visits with Dr. Green and Christin they are both awesome. The staff there are always friendly and helpful.

by shellevia on Feb 26th, 2015

this Doctor took away my quality of life

Can I be a before & after example as a successful result? show details Can I be a before & after example as a successful result?
by Linda Sarabia (817) 874-4473 on Feb 11th, 2015

Has been 3 yrs weighed 398 now 135/2 yrs A lot that skin

Very compassionate doctor show details Very compassionate doctor
by Noila thomason on Feb 7th, 2015

I'm two years post up from 309 down to 187 very pleased with my outcome and my follow-ups I had lap band and that was taken out and had gastric bypass is excellent choice

This man led me to change my life show details This man led me to change my life
by Tobias Main on Apr 15th, 2014

His office staff are very professional..Always made me feel very welcome..ive never had to wait too long during any appointments and the surgery that he performed on me was very successful..since surgery I have lost 60 pounds in the first 2.5 months..Maybe not everybody is as pleased as me but I truly believe that I couldnt have found a better surgeon!

Pam show details Pam
Mar 19th, 2013

I was not impressed with Dr. Green during my appointment. His office staff was kind, but the amount of inconsistancies in the answers to my questions was scary. Dr. Green spent little time speaking to me and was more focused on rushing me into scheduling surgery. I was very disappointed with my consult and felt like I wasted my time. I have had other people that have gone to him for surgery since my appointment and they are not happy.

a very poor staff show details a very poor staff
by cardell carter on Feb 15th, 2013

My first visit with Dr. Green .. i was forgotten and left in the waiting room for over an hour .. Dr. Green himself seem to be very nice and concerned about his patients his complete staff is lacking in professional skills, after completing the other required doctors visits Dr. Green's office had not been in contact with me in three months until i called to confront them and only then was i scheduled for my EGD and Colonoscopy , after another two months there were no contacts , Feb.4th i call again to ask what was the hold up and i was told to come in for a weigh in on Feb.5th , i called and asked could i speak with Dr. Green , i was told that he would return my call on Wednesday 6th and to this day Feb. 15th i haven't heard from him and now i'm told to come for another weigh in on the 19th , i made a complaint with my PCP and Dr. Green's Staff told him the reason there has been no surgery date is because i keep gaining weight , which is not true my nutritionist Nicole Chase can verify that , i called and asked to speak with Dr. Green on Feb. 15th and again i was given the run around ...... having second thoughts about this place but haven't talked with Dr. Green yet.

Wait and wait and wait........ show details Wait and wait and wait........
Nov 30th, 2012

Appt was for 12:30. I arrived a few minutes early and was in my car leaving the parking garage at 3:35! Dr Green's staff overbooks patients so everyone suffers.

Previous patient show details Previous patient
Nov 16th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Green very professional, respectful and courteous to staff and patients. ONe of the BEST I've ever encountered. All of the patients in my support group just loved and adored him.

Office staff is terrible!!!!! show details Office staff is terrible!!!!!
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr Green is very nice. Will talk to you as long as you need. His PA was nice also. His office staff is terrible. From the office mgr Wendy to his medical asst Michelle. I think by the time they get everything together with my insurance itwill be 2014. The left hand doesn't knowwhat the right hand is doing. To get someoneto call without back without a attitude. I really don't think Dr Green know whats going on. I will have a mouth full for him when I go back for follow up.

Best of the best show details Best of the best
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr.Green is very thorough in the total care foe his patients. He makes certain the patient has all of their questions answered. He has concern for the comfort level his patients have all through the surgery process. He has Avery calming manner when dealing with patients. I would recommend him to anyone considering surgery

My opinion of Dr.Green show details My opinion of Dr.Green
Jan 25th, 2012

My lapband slipped. I went to him in July, & he kept putting off resetting it until Sept. by that time it has slipped so much that he removed it. This was after I had told him from the start," DO NOT take it off, if the insurance won't pay to put it back on." When I went to the ER, I was throwing up blood it had slipped so bad. The insurance wouldn't pay to have another one put back on, so I'm back fat again. The insurane told me that he wouldn't send them all the information they required to put it back on was the reason they wouldn't pay.

good doctor show details good doctor
Jan 9th, 2012

the staff in the dallas office is not very good.but as for dr.green i really am impreest with him.drs. are not gods,tell them what you want to know.the seminars are great.he takes as long as you want and you cane ask as many questions as you want. im so happy with my surgery thanks doc.

Drop the Ball show details Drop the Ball
Dec 28th, 2011

I never had a Doctor Office so unprofessional in my life. You would assume they guide you through all the test which have to be done prior to the operation and keep track of them. Heck no! I started way back in May 2011 with the Seminar and now here we are end of December 2011. Ever time is something else, what is needed.If, I would work like this for my Boss... I would be fired long time ago.

His staff seems clueless!!! show details His staff seems clueless!!!
by unhappy:-(( on Dec 14th, 2011

His staff seems clueless!!!! Every time I call them I get someone new and dont seem to know what they are doing and gives different answers then the last person, it makes me wonder if he knows, or at least I wonder why there is such a staff turnover ( bad sign?). They have been nice but it seems maybe only one or two have any knowledge at all and most dont seem to have a clue.

Dec 1st, 2011

awesome very caring with perfect bedside manor

dont even take your dog to him show details dont even take your dog to him
Nov 15th, 2011

his staff changes all the time and he just give you what you want with out talking about other ways of doing it. He worked on me and I wish I had never met him EVER

Oct 30th, 2011

Had my appendix taken out by Dr. Green. Short recovery time, hardly any pain. Great staff. May need surgery again. Plan on calling him again.

Simply Awesome Doctor and Staff show details Simply Awesome Doctor and Staff
Oct 1st, 2011

Dr. Green was able to get me in to surgery the following day after my appointment with him. He explained everything to me.He takes his time with his patients making sure that all questions and/or concerns are addressed. My surgery went great; and the follow-up went equally well. Recovery time and pain was minimal for my Gallbladder surgery. I would definately recommend him as a surgeon. . In fact, I already have recommended him to a few people.His staff is also awesome.

:) show details :)
by Ms.Cortez on Mar 4th, 2011

excellent doctor! good looking too

Outstanding service show details Outstanding service
by Dr. Victoria Miles on Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Green performed surgery on my daughter. He was very compassionate and caring. He took the time to explain to us the nature of her condition and the severity of her diagnosis. His staff was very courteous. He displayed profesionalism and superior customer service.

by Katrena Heslip-King on Mar 20th, 2010

Dr. Michael Green performed my gastric bypass surgery on July 21, 2007, I was at 483 lbs when I started on his program and as of today March 20, 2010 at age 34 I have lost a total of 255 lbs, and still going. I love Dr. Green, he not only saved my life, but he gave me the tools I needed to keep it that way. He is very thorough, I had to go throught a series of different test and screenings to make sure that everythings was okay before the day of my surgery, but it was all worth it, I went from a size 36 to a 16, thank God and thank you Dr. Michael Green.

by Theresa Blodgett on Mar 23rd, 2009

Dr. Green performed my gastric bypass surgery March 27, 2008. He is WONDERFUL!!I had zero complications. Home the next day didnt experience hardly any pain. I would recomend him to anyone. You should go to one of his seminars and hear what he has to say. Plaza Medical Center Fort Worth Texas 8th Ave.His nurse Kathy is a doll. very polite and helpful.

> > Patient Reviews