Some ratings provided by DrScore.
emily please call me show details emily please call me
by shelia harvest on Jul 19th, 2016

hey I read your review and I need to talk to you call me at 903-245-4705 please.

AWFUL DOCTOR show details AWFUL DOCTOR
by Emily on May 9th, 2016

He performed gastric bypass surgery on my mother. It's been over 8 months since her surgery and she cannot drink water or eat any food. She has tried to go to the emergency room to get help and they turned her away because they don't know the best way to treat gastric bypass patients. She has tried to tell Dr. Green about her complications. He doesn't even return her calls. So she's withering away and her life is at risk. Dr. Green only cares about money. If something were to happen to my mother God forbid. I will be filing a lawsuit.

Feb 2nd, 2016

I switched doctors to Dr. GREEN and I am so glad I did. Best decision I made.

Dont show details Dont
by unhappy on Jul 15th, 2015

I had to go to Dr Smith to have the lab-band taken out because Dr greens office staff almost never calls back or does what they said they would. I will NEVER go back and I am so glad I found Dr A Smith who was SO MUCH better then Green

Save your time Maybe life show details Save your time Maybe life
by Anonymous on May 20th, 2015

I would foremost like to say that I found my self at his office over an hour. Then after speaking to patients in the lobby and doing a little over hearing from the staff members, Dr. Green request to double up on his appointments. He schedules two patients for the same time. Not very concern with my time at all. I also found that he like to come and speak to me for a very short period time after I speak to his P.A. much longer. I would like to spend time with my surgeon rather then the assistant. I pay my copayment to see my Doctor. I would recommend seeing another physician that cares about my busy schedule just as I am sure he would want someone to be courteous to his time as a physician. The staff is wonderful.

Go somewhere else show details Go somewhere else
Apr 9th, 2015

worst doctor i ever seen and ended up going to other doctor to have his lapband taken out. His staff acts like they have never worked at a doctor office before and never called back anytime i needed them to so I called Dr Smith and was very happy I did.

by cody frye on Mar 24th, 2015

Dr green and his staff is always great and professional. I always feel at ease on my appointments

by Angela Brookins on Mar 5th, 2015

I have always had great visits with Dr. Green and Christin they are both awesome. The staff there are always friendly and helpful.

Can I be a before & after example as a successful result? show details Can I be a before & after example as a successful result?
by Linda Sarabia (817) 874-4473 on Feb 11th, 2015

Has been 3 yrs weighed 398 now 135/2 yrs A lot that skin

Very compassionate doctor show details Very compassionate doctor
by Noila thomason on Feb 7th, 2015

I'm two years post up from 309 down to 187 very pleased with my outcome and my follow-ups I had lap band and that was taken out and had gastric bypass is excellent choice

This man led me to change my life show details This man led me to change my life
by Tobias Main on Apr 15th, 2014

His office staff are very professional..Always made me feel very welcome..ive never had to wait too long during any appointments and the surgery that he performed on me was very successful..since surgery I have lost 60 pounds in the first 2.5 months..Maybe not everybody is as pleased as me but I truly believe that I couldnt have found a better surgeon!

Pam show details Pam
Mar 19th, 2013

I was not impressed with Dr. Green during my appointment. His office staff was kind, but the amount of inconsistancies in the answers to my questions was scary. Dr. Green spent little time speaking to me and was more focused on rushing me into scheduling surgery. I was very disappointed with my consult and felt like I wasted my time. I have had other people that have gone to him for surgery since my appointment and they are not happy.

Wait and wait and wait........ show details Wait and wait and wait........
Nov 30th, 2012

Appt was for 12:30. I arrived a few minutes early and was in my car leaving the parking garage at 3:35! Dr Green's staff overbooks patients so everyone suffers.

Previous patient show details Previous patient
Nov 16th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Green very professional, respectful and courteous to staff and patients. ONe of the BEST I've ever encountered. All of the patients in my support group just loved and adored him.

Office staff is terrible!!!!! show details Office staff is terrible!!!!!
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr Green is very nice. Will talk to you as long as you need. His PA was nice also. His office staff is terrible. From the office mgr Wendy to his medical asst Michelle. I think by the time they get everything together with my insurance itwill be 2014. The left hand doesn't knowwhat the right hand is doing. To get someoneto call without back without a attitude. I really don't think Dr Green know whats going on. I will have a mouth full for him when I go back for follow up.

Best of the best show details Best of the best
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr.Green is very thorough in the total care foe his patients. He makes certain the patient has all of their questions answered. He has concern for the comfort level his patients have all through the surgery process. He has Avery calming manner when dealing with patients. I would recommend him to anyone considering surgery

My opinion of Dr.Green show details My opinion of Dr.Green
Jan 25th, 2012

My lapband slipped. I went to him in July, & he kept putting off resetting it until Sept. by that time it has slipped so much that he removed it. This was after I had told him from the start," DO NOT take it off, if the insurance won't pay to put it back on." When I went to the ER, I was throwing up blood it had slipped so bad. The insurance wouldn't pay to have another one put back on, so I'm back fat again. The insurane told me that he wouldn't send them all the information they required to put it back on was the reason they wouldn't pay.

good doctor show details good doctor
Jan 9th, 2012

the staff in the dallas office is not very good.but as for dr.green i really am impreest with him.drs. are not gods,tell them what you want to know.the seminars are great.he takes as long as you want and you cane ask as many questions as you want. im so happy with my surgery thanks doc.

His staff seems clueless!!! show details His staff seems clueless!!!
by unhappy:-(( on Dec 14th, 2011

His staff seems clueless!!!! Every time I call them I get someone new and dont seem to know what they are doing and gives different answers then the last person, it makes me wonder if he knows, or at least I wonder why there is such a staff turnover ( bad sign?). They have been nice but it seems maybe only one or two have any knowledge at all and most dont seem to have a clue.

Dec 1st, 2011

awesome very caring with perfect bedside manor

dont even take your dog to him show details dont even take your dog to him
Nov 15th, 2011

his staff changes all the time and he just give you what you want with out talking about other ways of doing it. He worked on me and I wish I had never met him EVER

Oct 30th, 2011

Had my appendix taken out by Dr. Green. Short recovery time, hardly any pain. Great staff. May need surgery again. Plan on calling him again.

Simply Awesome Doctor and Staff show details Simply Awesome Doctor and Staff
Oct 1st, 2011

Dr. Green was able to get me in to surgery the following day after my appointment with him. He explained everything to me.He takes his time with his patients making sure that all questions and/or concerns are addressed. My surgery went great; and the follow-up went equally well. Recovery time and pain was minimal for my Gallbladder surgery. I would definately recommend him as a surgeon. . In fact, I already have recommended him to a few people.His staff is also awesome.

Outstanding service show details Outstanding service
by Dr. Victoria Miles on Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Green performed surgery on my daughter. He was very compassionate and caring. He took the time to explain to us the nature of her condition and the severity of her diagnosis. His staff was very courteous. He displayed profesionalism and superior customer service.