A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Griffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Griffin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Griffin MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Michael Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Griffin practices Pediatric Cardiology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Pediatric Specialists.