Learn more about Dr. Michael Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Griffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Griffin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Griffin MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Michael Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Griffin practices Pediatric Cardiology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Cardiologists.