A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Griffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Griffin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Rose Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Griffin practice?
Dr. Michael Griffin practices Pediatric Cardiology near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See San Mateo Cardiologists.