Overall Review

2.8

July 20th, 2016
He has been my Dr. for over 20 years & I have recommended him to many people who also think highly of him.

May 20th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Gross for several years, and find him to be an excellent doctor. My only complaint is the same of some of the other reviews...there is no regard for your time. Because I am keep "cooling my heels" in the waiting room so long, I'm going to seek another doctor.

March 2nd, 2016
In the 8 years that I went to Dr. Gross' office, I only saw him twice. His Physician Assistants are excellent, though, and I was well cared for.

January 13th, 2016
I had no issues with Dr. Gross. I was seen promptly and given a thorough examination, complete with pictures and diagnoses. It was up to me to schedule a follow up as this was an elective procedure.

September 28th, 2015
Horrible! Plan on spending your whole afternoon in the waiting room!

September 10th, 2015
Takes time. You're already worst when you see the Doctor.
Staff are rude and no manners. Dr. Gross doesn't care to take your time. Waiting took almost 2 hours. Scheduling an appointment takes 1.5 months. Renewing prescription takes 3 weeks to sign.

April 17th, 2015
why are you here again?
Scheduled me for the wrong office, won't call me back after requesting my records, doctor didn't know why I was back for an appointment when it was a one month follow up.

March 17th, 2015
The doctor is pleasant; however, after waiting for an hour and a half to be seen, he spent about 3 minutes with my son and acted as if he had more pressing matters to attend to. He did not seem to care much about our concerns, he just brushed them off as nothing. Also, they burn candles in the office. I have never experienced this and would think that a doctor's office would be a sterile environment and not burning candles with no regard to patient allergies. We will not return to this physician.

February 7th, 2015
LOVE him, but sometimes refills take a long time

July 9th, 2013
Bring your Patience
I have been to this Chesapeake office several times and not once have they seen me at my appointment time. They are consistantly at least 1 hour late and offer little to no excuse. I find them very unprofessional and unconcerned about the patient's time. They offer no resolution to any skin problem. Looking for another more compentent Dermatologist.

June 15th, 2013
Worst dermatologist
Terible doctor, I would avoid him as much as possible. I went to him being almost 99% sure of my diagnosis (based on my pcp and internet). He walked into the room didn't even look at the rash and completely rejected what my PCP told me my rash was. he then told me to buy a cream for my dry face and gave me a coupon and prescription to cream that I didn't even need or want. The product was going to cost me300$, so I just never filled it. Followinf month his office sent me a bill for 150$ because they lost my referral papers and told me it my responsibility to track it down. I saw my PCP again and he sent me to another dermatologist, he immidieatly told me what I have (same diagnosis as my PCP) gave me a cheap generic cream which resolved the rash. I never write reviews for doctors because my father is one but this guy is a glorified sales man and has no medical knowledge.

January 18th, 2013
Dr. Fantastic
Had psoriasis for 15 years. Have seen 6 other doctors none really helped. Dr. Gross has almost cured me. My psoriasis is in recession and I can now exercise again. Highly recommend dr. Gross and his staff