Oncology Specialist (cancer), Neurologists
Atlantic Neuroscience Institute
99 Beauvoir Ave
Summit, NJ 07901
908-522-5914
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Great Dr!  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2013

He's Very professional, highly recommended. My husband had an operation in 2006 and he's been doing Great! He recently had a slight growth (due to over stress) and he's being taken care of by Dr. Gruber again. We know we are in the best hands. He will give you the details you ask about anything. His staff is also very caring. Someone made the actual research to find him and he simply found the best. Please do not be discouraged by the other comment. (It wasn't probably his day, or her day for that matter.)

|  A pro's pro, all the way around!  |  show details
by SIJoe on Apr 22nd, 2013

The most knowledgeable man in his field, bar none. Has answers for EVERY question you ask, staff is highly professional. Have more confidence in Dr. Gruber than any physician I've ever had. Cannot recommend highly enough.

|  show details
Apr 17th, 2013

The best Neuro oncology doctor in the USA. Highly regarded researcher. Fearless, tough, and committed to saving his patients. Saved my life.

|  Not good  |  show details
by Justin jackison on Mar 24th, 2013

Very rude horrible advice,... Glad I switched doctors

|  The Best Brain Tumor Specialist in NJ & NY  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

In June 2005 my husband was diagnosed with a grade III Anaplastic Astrocytoma. We went to Dr. Gruber and he gave my husband the will to live. He is a very loving and caring doctor. He takes his time with his patients and gives the best treatment schedules ever. It's not about him or money. It's all about the patient. It has been almost 6 yrs and my husband is doing SUPER. He is suppose to go for MRI's every 6 months but he hasnt been. Not because of Dr. Gruber but because he says he feels great. Statistics said he would only live 2 years, but look and God and the treatment plan he gave Dr. Gruber for my husband. He also has a super staff, we love Pat and Betty also. So look him up if you need him.

|  Top In His Field  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2011

My husband went to Dr. Gruber after a diagnosis of Glioblastoma, Stage IV. Dr. Gruber spoke with him at length, performed a series of motor assessments and said that he felt that my husband was in much better condition than other patients with similar diagnosis. He was very candid about the average survival rate and time, but went on to tell my husband that he didn't believe in "averages," and if my husband were "average" he wouldn't be there.Dr. Gruber could not have been more professional. Had my husband not given up the will to live in the face of his diagnosis and worked fully with Dr. Gruber and the technological advancements at Overlook, he may have ended up being a statistic...on the POSITIVE SIDE.I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Gruber and hope that a negative review does not keep you from a wonderful doctor.

|  show details
Jul 9th, 2010

One of the most arrogant uncaring doctors I have ever met. Took my father to see him, was on the phone more the half the appointment. Seemed annoyed that he had to see us. Very uninterested in our case. Did not even have our test results ready when he saw us. So sorry we wasted our time. We thought because he worked in NYU that he was smart, this was not the case at all. Had to go to someone else.