Learn more about Dr. Michael Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lindon Harris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Harris practice?
- Dr. Michael Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Harris practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.