A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hartmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hartmann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartmann graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hartmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Health Center
- SSM St. Clare Health Center
- SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Hartmann MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Hartmann practice?
- Dr. Michael Hartmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hartmann practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.