A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hill, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Little River Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Hill practice?
Dr. Michael Hill practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, TX.
See Texarkana Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Hill, Dr. Micheal Hill, Dr. Michel Hill, Dr. Mickey Hill, Dr. Miguel Hill, Dr. Mike Hill