A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holmes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Holmes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Holmes MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Holmes practice?
- Dr. Michael Holmes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Holmes practices Anesthesiology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Anesthesiologists.