A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Humphrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humphrey
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Humphrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Humphrey, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Humphrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Humphrey DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Michael Humphrey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Humphrey practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA and Fayetteville, NC.
See Johnstown Internists and Johnstown Endocrinologists.