A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Humphrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Humphrey, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Humphrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Humphrey DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Michael Humphrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Humphrey practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Internists and Johnstown Endocrinologists.