Learn more about Dr. Michael Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Humphrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Humphrey, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Humphrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Humphrey DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Michael Humphrey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Humphrey practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Endocrinologists.