Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Coffey County Hosp, Burlington, Ks
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Langford Kennedy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Michael Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kennedy practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.