A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Coffey County Hosp, Burlington, Ks
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Langford Kennedy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Michael Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kennedy practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Primary Care Doctors.