A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Coffey County Hosp, Burlington, Ks
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Langford Kennedy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Michael Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kennedy practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.