A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Coffey County Hosp, Burlington, Ks
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kennedy practice?
Dr. Michael Kennedy practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.