Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent doctor, professional staff show details Excellent doctor, professional staff
Jul 29th, 2015

Dr Krall is an excellent doctor. He "knows his stuff". It's obvious that not only has he successfully treated me as well as several of my friends, he makes sure his office staff is on point also. He is a no nonsense doctor who obviously cares about his patients, is straight forward, honest. Vicki in the office? Best I've seen!

Feb 25th, 2015

Dr. Krall and his staff don't deserve the negative comments from people who are not even patients. Being a patient of this practice for several years, I can attest that this is a great office. I am sure there is more to the story then what has been reported. I know that this office is very accommodating and always has been. While I am an animal lover, I can't imagine walking into a doctors office with someone who has severe allergies and seeing a dog in the waiting room. People are only thinking about this one patient, what about all of the other patients that she put in jeopardy by bringing the dog in there.

More to the story show details More to the story
Feb 25th, 2015

Being a long term patient of this practice, I am very surprised by the news about here. Knowing this office as a patient for over 15 years I can't imagine that what was reported is 100% accurate. Dr. Krall definitely has his opinions on things, but he would never put anyone's health in jeopardy, including this girl on TV. Dr Krall thinks about all his patients and being that he is a severe asthmatic himself he can sympathize with his patients that are as well. I have seen him take money out of his own wallet and help pay for patients treatment. I even heard about one time he paid for a baby's formula out of his OWN pocket when it wasn't covered by their insurance and the baby was very sick. Dr Krall also has a great staff and I know that they would have done what ever they could do to accommodate every patient. Remember peoples comments affect them as well as they do the doctor.

Go By FOX NEWS show details Go By FOX NEWS
Feb 24th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Krall for years. He is an amazing Dr and I would recommend him to anybody who is sick with severe asthma. He puts his patients first and would not do anything to jeopardize his patients. I think everyone is running with this story from the news with out knowing the facts. I mean unless you were in the office you don't have facts, so remember there is always 3 sides to a story. Having asthma I can tell you that being in an office with a dog would put me into an asthma attack, so would I want to be in the office with the dog? No, I wouldn't. Again, Dr Krall is a great DR.

Feb 24th, 2015

I heard about the story about what happened with the patient. As I know Dr. Krall and am a patient I am sure there is more to the story than the patients. Knowing this office to always be caring I am sure alternatives were offered to the patient. Being severely allergic to dogs myself, I would have been upset if I had gone into the office that day and seen a dog in this office. This would have caused me and I'm sure other patients health to be severely affected. People should get the whole story before making rash comments about someone they don't know.

Disabled patients not welcome show details Disabled patients not welcome
Feb 24th, 2015

Will not accommodate patients with service animals. You will rudely be told to get out.

Doctor's Response

no comment

Hates Dogs show details Hates Dogs
by Tom F. on Feb 23rd, 2015

What kind of a dope throws a lady and and her service dog out of the office, without even trying to be helpful? He should take anger management therapy! What a complete nimrod. Poses as highly intelligent, he's only an allergist for Pete's sake ! I could see having a pompous attitude if you were truly accomplished - like a cardiac surgeon or nephrologist. But c'mom he's only an allergist!

Doctor's Response

no comment

Sep 17th, 2014

Dr Krall was probably the rudest man I've ever sat before. I left so dizzy from my appointment with him bc all he does is cut you off, insult you (and then chuckles), belittle you and abruptly tell you what he THINKS the issue is before you've even said two words. I found him to be pompous and a boy's boy. He would hardly look me in the eye and focused solely on my husband despite the fact that I was his patient. Yuck!! No thanks...far better allergists out there. At least many that are more kind.

Apr 4th, 2013

Dr. Krall has been my allergist for almost twenty years, since I moved to CT and I trust him completely and have referred numerous friends and family members over the years. He has a very sharp wit, is personable, spends time with each patient, and really knows his stuff! He us a fast talker and, likely because is so knowledgable, often cuts you off with the answer. What I really love about him is he trusts my instinct. As a life long asthmatic, he knows that I know my body. Another reviewer mentioned he advised to get rid if your dog...he is right, but i have three dogs and he never nags me about it. He can be blunt, but to me it is an endearing trait!

To the point show details To the point
by on Mar 18th, 2013

I think that Dr. KRall is a no nonesense, let's get it done Dr. His somewhat abrupt nature is refreshing to me. Cut the chase and treat what ails you. Very funny and direct.

Oct 28th, 2012

love him. I wouldn't go to any other Allergist.

May 22nd, 2012

Overall I was not that happy. The only thing I liked was that he was nice to my child. As far as being nice to my husband and I, well that's another story. He was very rude! Only assuming my child is allergic to dogs, he tells us to "get rid of it" get rid of our 14 year old dog? He then told me that if I didn't then I would be choosing our dog, now GOD rather than our child. How does he even know my child is allergic to our dog? Very mixed assumptions by Dr.Krall. And then to try and talk to him, he cuts you off right after you've said 2 words. So knowing no history about our child his diagnosis was our child's allergic to our dog! And then after that he listens to his lungs, say they're perfect...then give him a breathing treatment!!! For wha if they sounded perfect to begone with!? Just when we though we were going to figure out exactly why our child has had constant sinus infections...we run into a brick wall! Grrr.....

Feb 11th, 2011

Dr Krall is very intelligent and cares enough to remember details about his patients. You could be put off by his quick short responses, he is funny but he doesnt play, but he knows what he is doing and its kind of a next atitude. He doesnt misdiagnosis and he understands 'snot breath' and a nervousness of a mom. I trust him enough that my children since (infants) have been under his care. My family was so impressed that my in-laws even go to him.

by Hartford on Mar 23rd, 2010