Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Pediatricians, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile
Asylum Hill
Allergy Associates Of Hartford
19 Woodland St
Ste 11
Hartford, CT 06105
860-246-7273
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Apr 4th, 2013

Dr. Krall has been my allergist for almost twenty years, since I moved to CT and I trust him completely and have referred numerous friends and family members over the years. He has a very sharp wit, is personable, spends time with each patient, and really knows his stuff! He us a fast talker and, likely because is so knowledgable, often cuts you off with the answer. What I really love about him is he trusts my instinct. As a life long asthmatic, he knows that I know my body. Another reviewer mentioned he advised to get rid if your dog...he is right, but i have three dogs and he never nags me about it. He can be blunt, but to me it is an endearing trait!

|  To the point  |  show details
by on Mar 18th, 2013

I think that Dr. KRall is a no nonesense, let's get it done Dr. His somewhat abrupt nature is refreshing to me. Cut the chase and treat what ails you. Very funny and direct.

Oct 28th, 2012

love him. I wouldn't go to any other Allergist.

May 22nd, 2012

Overall I was not that happy. The only thing I liked was that he was nice to my child. As far as being nice to my husband and I, well that's another story. He was very rude! Only assuming my child is allergic to dogs, he tells us to "get rid of it" get rid of our 14 year old dog? He then told me that if I didn't then I would be choosing our dog, now GOD rather than our child. How does he even know my child is allergic to our dog? Very mixed assumptions by Dr.Krall. And then to try and talk to him, he cuts you off right after you've said 2 words. So knowing no history about our child his diagnosis was our child's allergic to our dog! And then after that he listens to his lungs, say they're perfect...then give him a breathing treatment!!! For wha if they sounded perfect to begone with!? Just when we though we were going to figure out exactly why our child has had constant sinus infections...we run into a brick wall! Grrr.....

Mar 24th, 2011

One of the best- really knows his stuff.

Feb 11th, 2011

Dr Krall is very intelligent and cares enough to remember details about his patients. You could be put off by his quick short responses, he is funny but he doesnt play, but he knows what he is doing and its kind of a next atitude. He doesnt misdiagnosis and he understands 'snot breath' and a nervousness of a mom. I trust him enough that my children since (infants) have been under his care. My family was so impressed that my in-laws even go to him.

by Hartford on Mar 23rd, 2010

Amazing doctor.

May 31st, 2005 on yahoo.com

excellent treatment: I met Dr Krall several years ago as my allergist and he immediately solved my allergy problems and has kept me stable for many years. Today I had a reaction to my shots which has never happened to the degree I had today. At the outset

Read Full Review at yahoo.com