A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kramer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lester Kramer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Michael Kramer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kramer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsburg, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Lafayette Orthopedic Surgeons.