Learn more about Dr. Michael Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kramer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lester Kramer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Michael Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kramer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brownsburg, IN.
See Brownsburg Orthopedic Surgeons.