Dr. Michael Kramer MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Brownsburg, IN

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2016
Would and have recommended Dr. Kramer!
Doctor's Response

Thank you, Pat! We appreciate patient feedback.

March 6th, 2015
Dr. Kramer and his surgery staff are first class. From the day you make your initial visit at Ortho Indy West the office staff treats you with respect and makes you feel special. I have visited the Westside office with both scheduled appointments and as a walk-in. Each time my waiting time to see a Nurse Practitioner, Physicians Assistant, or a Physician was minimal. When going through the processes of planning, scheduling, and self preparing for surgery the OI staff was there with me providing all of the information I needed. Dr. Kramer has the greatest bed side personality and shares that same attitude with his staff. I am so confident in Dr. Kramer abilities that I recently asked the Doctor the scope the second of two knees. The first knee Dr. Kramer scoped five years ago. If needed in the future Dr. Kramer will be the goto Doc. For my knee replacement and hip overhauls. Also, I have recommend Dr. Kramer to several golfing and they praise his work!

April 17th, 2014
Absolutely the BEST!
I just love Dr. Kramer. He has the best personality. Always makes me smile even through the pain I have. He has preformed 3 surgeries on me now. Right & left rotator cuff and right knee replacement. He has also do surgeries on my mother and brother. We trust him completely. I have never had any set backs or problems with the work he has done and would recommend him to everyone. If I need another surgery like my other knee which will happen I will most definitely have him do it. I would tell anyone needing an orthopedic surgeon to see Dr. Kramer before having any other doctor do it!

October 11th, 2016