A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kuchera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuchera
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kuchera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuchera graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kuchera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Medical CollegePennsylvania H
- Medical College/Pennsylvania H
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Kuchera DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kuchera practice?
- Dr. Michael Kuchera has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kuchera practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Physiatrists and Indianapolis Pain Management Doctors.