A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kuchera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuchera graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kuchera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Medical CollegePennsylvania H
- Medical College/Pennsylvania H
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Kuchera DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kuchera practice?
- Dr. Michael Kuchera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kuchera practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Indianapolis Physiatrists and Indianapolis Pain Management Doctors.