A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kuchera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuchera
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuchera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuchera graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kuchera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Medical CollegePennsylvania H
- Medical College/Pennsylvania H
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Kuchera DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kuchera practice?
- Dr. Michael Kuchera has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kuchera practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Physiatrists and Indianapolis Pain Management Doctors.