A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Loke W Lee MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lee practices Internal Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Internists.