A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL LEONARDI:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MICHAEL LEONARDI is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MICHAEL LEONARDI, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. LEONARDI graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. LEONARDI has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- The Regional Medical Center
- Summerville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LEONARDI accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans