A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lepore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lepore, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepore graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Lepore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leo Lepore FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Lepore practice?
- Dr. Michael Lepore has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lepore practices Otolaryngology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Otolaryngologists.