A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Levin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Levin MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Levin practice?
- Dr. Michael Levin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Levin practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pikesville, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.