Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Levin
Dr. Michael Levin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Levin is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital and Northwest Hospital Center. Dr. Levin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Levin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Aaron Goldberg
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi32
Dr. Julian Jakobovits
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi40
Dr. Karen Babitt
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi18