A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lewis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lewis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak
- Cobre Valley Community HospitalClaypool,Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lloyd Lewis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Michael Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lewis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.