A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lewis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lewis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak
- Cobre Valley Community HospitalClaypool,Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lloyd Lewis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Michael Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lewis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.