A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lippmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lippmann, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippmann graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lippmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Lippmann MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Lippmann practice?
- Dr. Michael Lippmann has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lippmann practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.