A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lippmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lippmann
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Lippmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lippmann, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippmann graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lippmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Lippmann MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Lippmann practice?
- Dr. Michael Lippmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lippmann practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.