A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maley graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stephens County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Maley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Maley practice?
- Dr. Michael Maley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Maley practices Pediatrics near Toccoa, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Demorest, GA and Clayton, GA.
See Toccoa Pediatricians.