A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael May is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael May, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. May has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Wilcox Memorial Hospital
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L May MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. May practice?
- Dr. Michael May has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael May practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lihue, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Wailuku, HI and Honolulu, HI.
See Lihue Radiologists.