A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Metzger, Interventional and Clinical Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Metzger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Stress Testing
- Transradial Cardiac Catheterizations (cardiac catheterizations from the wrist)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- non invasive cardiology
- pacemaker clinic
- venous ulceration
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Metzger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Metzger MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Metzger practice?
- Dr. Michael Metzger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Metzger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists and Boynton Beach Cardiologists.