Dr. Michael Miles MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Dallas, GA

3.8

April 25th, 2017
GREAT
Other reviews state staff was a mess. I did not see this today. The staff was kind. I had a big balance but had to pay on it.

February 20th, 2017
Don't waste your money
They sent my prescription to a pharmacy in Denton Texas when i live in Georgia. I went to see them Friday and got my medicine on Thursday. I was having sciatic issues and no medicine for a week is uncalled for. I have had more issues as well. Find a better office.

February 1st, 2017
great
Listened and did not herd me out

September 16th, 2016
Great medical providers but the staff is a hot mess!!!
Dr. Miles and Lanie (PA) are great and very thorough but the office staff leaves a lot to be desired. They seem to be unorganized and untrained in general office procedures as well as insurance claims. They will not let you speak to the office manager for complaints. They called me with the results of a sleep study I never had among other issues. So get ready to deal with the staff but you do get great medical care. It's a trade-off and I made the decision to just put up with the staff and get the medical care I need.

September 1st, 2016
There is nothing not to like about Dr. Miles if it wasn't, for him I would not be seeing a doctor at all.

July 18th, 2016
staff at the front desk is horrible.

February 12th, 2016
Absolutly rude staff
I have nothing but rude experiences from the front office staff, who talk down to you. I came in with fiberglass insulation in my eyes and where asking for help. The original nurse came in and did great. The first nurse did one eye and left the room. She came in with someone she was training to do the other eye. The one being trained stretched my eye lid open with an unskilled manner and pushed the saline in my eye full force causing severe pain. If I were you I wouldn't give these people your hard earned money. I have never had a good experience here and gave them a year.

November 20th, 2013
Rare & True Doctor who cares!
I would recommend Dr. Miles & his practice. Staff is always sincere & comforting to me & others from what I have witnessed. Dr. Miles takes his time to discuss options, treatments & is a great encourager. He truly seeks to help & heal. He's just an exceptional doctor, an asset to his patients & community. Overall, great medical team, Erin & Beth and Landie & Staff make this the #1 healthcare team for our family. Thank you, Lifetime Family Medicine.

September 5th, 2013
The worst in Ga
To make this review short and sweet here is what happened. My daughter was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 5 years ago. We moved from New York to Ga and found Dr. Miles. She wasn't feeling well so we went to him and he took some blood work for her thyroid but did not test her T3 level before giving her a T3 hormone. She was in the emergency room 3 days later with hyperthyroidism. The fact is he never tested her for the medication he gave her. What he did is like giving a non diabetic insulin. She almost died. Do not go to this doctor!!!! He is a fraud. Also he will never talk to you on the phone and his staff doesn't know what one hand is doing. If you value your life stay away from this doctor.