Dr. Michael Miller MD Patient Reviews

1.6

February 13th, 2017
Where's the Doctor??
This doctor came highly recommended by my daughter's pediatricin for whom I revere and have the utmost regard. Miller though initially appeared pleasant, became extraordinarily dismissive and negated crucial medical information I provided. He couldn't admit he was stumped and was too arrogant to recommend another physician. He wrote erroneous information on his report; for example, the importance of my family history which has no bearing on my daughter's health because she's adopted. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that Dr. Miller should stick his nose in research and keep it there.

February 3rd, 2013
Worst Doctor EVER!!
WORST bedside manner!!! OFFENSIVE and ARROGANT!!! Only wants to control your child. Does not work with parents in deciding best treatments. Threatens to take custody of children if you do not comply with his decisions. Creates a very hostile, stressful and non-healing environment! RUN!!!!

August 29th, 2012
Impossible to get any medical staff on the phone with issues in between appointments. They " triage" the phone messages and sometimes can take up to a week to get answers. Quality of care is severely lacking. Cannot recommend this dr, or the practice at Lurie children's hospital. Very poor communication methods.

April 30th, 2012
Never go back! Going for 2nd opinion
Bedside manner is terrible! Beeper constantly goingoff left room twice to take calls, took a call in the room. looked At my daughter for a whole 2 minutes and said she as arthritis. Sent us for blood work been trying to get him to call me back with results for over a week I have left a message every day for 7 days. Paying threw the nose for this.

January 30th, 2012
The Worst Doctor
Bad, Bad, doctor, I waste several years taking my daughter with this doctor, thinking that my daughter was doing good with her arthritis. Now we switch doctors and we can see the huge difference on her knees and hands, this doctor was prescribing wrong medications for a long time