A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Murphy, DC, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Murphy DC, MD, and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Michael Murphy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Murphy practices Ophthalmology near Hartland, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Hartland Ophthalmologists.