A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Murphy, MD, DC, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Murphy practice?
Dr. Michael Murphy practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wales, WI and Dousman, WI.
See Waukesha Ophthalmologists and Waukesha Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Murphy, Dr. Micheal Murphy, Dr. Michel Murphy, Dr. Mickey Murphy, Dr. Miguel Murphy, Dr. Mike Murphy