A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Murphy, MD, DC, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Murphy has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans