Dr. Michael Nichols DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Elk Grove, CA

October 2nd, 2014
Super DOC
Doctor Nichols is super, he truly cares for his patients and thoroughly explains all your concerns and needs...As ratings go, he is an easy 5 star Doc!

September 6th, 2014
Mediocre at best
Stopped reading medical journals immediately after med school I think. Poor diagnostic skills, poor follow up, poor performance overall.

May 9th, 2013
He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is kind and listens to you about what is wrong and then explains what is gong on and what he can do for you. If you need a doctor you could never go wrong in choosing him.

November 12th, 2012
A Doctor that does not care much
My experiences with Dr. Nichols were poor. Instead of diagnosing and telling me what the problem is I feel like I'm a little lab rat....Here try this, or it might be this. I've called and left numerous messages, and have yet to get a call back. I've waited over 2 months for a physical, got the day off work, just for them to call 15 minutes before my apt and say he had an emergency and there is no one else who can see you. Nichols has NEVER called me back to follow up and see if my health is improving. I'd rather go to urgent care or Emergency then see Nichols again.

February 17th, 2012
Great Dr But Lost Touch After His Marriage
I was a patient of Dr Nichols when he was first opening a practice on Hospital Dr and a widow. He was a very caring Dr to all his patients. Unfortunately when he moved to new site and was now married, I decided to leave him as others had too. His new wife was running it or at least she acted like she did and a lot had to go thru her first. I feel its his office and it was being run fine before at least thru patients eyes. Something changed in him after that it was not the same enviroment. I dropped him as my Dr before he went to work with Mercy Group location. I hope him and his business well but after the cold treatment in his old office by his wife, I will pass. Business and family should never mix.

February 7th, 2011
dr mike
have been a patient for akmost 15 years and have never had a better doctor - caring, through, patient - my entire family are seen by dr mike and wouldn't go anywhere else!

August 3rd, 2010
Precribes narcotics at the drop of a hat- terrible
I have been friends that are prescription drug addicts that go to this doctor because he precribes large qtys of hydrocodone. I hope that after enough people turn him in, he will no longer be able to practice medicine.