Family Physicians
3165 N McMullen Booth Rd
Ste C1
Clearwater, FL 33761
727-784-8829
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Satisfied Customer  |  show details
by Jack R on Jun 7th, 2013

I have been a patient for 5 years and have absolutely no complaints. Doc is great in every way. Looking forward to the next 5 years with them.

Oct 25th, 2012

I've been with this practice for almost 10 years, and continue to be impressed with Dr. O and the practice.

Jul 7th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. O'Neal and CooperativeMed.

Jun 21st, 2012

In our experience, this doctor misrepresented costs of tests and focused more on selling us vitamin products that he profits from than helping us receive appropriate medical care. He had a nasty attitude about helping us rectify the lab bills that he told us we would not have to pay. As a result we are left with over $600 in outstanding bills and had to see another doctor to actually receive adequate care. Beware of his sales pitch to sell you vitamins from a company he is affiliated with.

|  THE BEST  |  show details
May 6th, 2012

Dr;. O'Neal is the most efficient, professional and caring doctor I've had in my 36 years. He spent over 1.5 hours with me on my first visit and almost an hour my second visit reviewing the tests and work up he did on my fist visit. Works extensively with you on preventive health care. The best! As for the person who says he hits on all young females, I am an extremely attractive 36 year old and he has never been anything but professional. The female complaining sounds like an older patient who probably tried to hit on Dr. O'Neal and has a grudge of some kind.

Feb 6th, 2012

Best, most extensive evalation ever by any other doctor. He is very professional, dedicated to preventive care when possible.

|  Satisfied Patient :))  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

Without a doubt the best 'doctor' experience I have ever had. The most comprehensive diagnostic work-up in my 55 years. Dr. O'Neal spent 2 hours with me on my first visit....more time than I have spent with my previous PCP in the past 4 years combined!

Dec 31st, 2011

Truly professional. Have never spend as much time with me and explain things as well as Dr. O'Neal. He is truly amazing.

Sep 15th, 2011

Knowledgeable, respectful, empathetic, and efficient. Highly recommend.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

Intelligent. Thorough. Professional. Pleasant staff. As a single Mother, I couldn't imagine having a better physician for myself and child.

May 18th, 2011

Good investment. Our family have been patients for 5 years.

May 17th, 2011

Highly recommended. He does expect the patient to contribute, and he will hold you accountable...he seems to hold himself to same high standards. If you don't want to work as a partner, then be lazy somewhere else. If you want one of the best, then give him a try. Best choice my wife and I ever made.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

The most pleasant and knowledgeable physician I have ever been to. Great practice concept, too.

Jan 24th, 2011

Exceptional doctor! Kind, professional, and very intelligent.

Jul 18th, 2010

I was under Dr. O'neals care for a number of years. He never did bloodwork and misdiagnosed me on many occassions. I have a new doctor and my bloodwork came back horrible. I have diabetes and abnormal liver tests which might be hepatitis or something more serious. Who knows how long I have had these life threatening illnesses. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone. More interested in power and money than care and correct diagnosis. Who he knows not who he is caring for. Bad.

|  he hits on female patients....  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

low moral character

|  Excellent, Caring & Proactive Medical Care!  |  show details
by Bridget on Nov 4th, 2008

I cannot recommend Dr. O'Neal highly enough. You get what you pay for and he is always available to his patients.