Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Practice Fusion.
Jun 2nd, 2015

Excellent. Best ever!!!!

MS show details MS
Apr 16th, 2015

Dr. O'Neal is the best diagnostic physician I have ever had. He is extremely professional with his female patients and the best decision I've ever made in taking care of myself. Give him a try. You won't be sorry.

Patient show details Patient
by John on Feb 23rd, 2015

Top notch care and physician.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Michael is very personal and concerned about his patients and is reasonable in his suggestions and recommendations. Outstanding

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. O'neal is knowledgeable and compasionate. I am delighted that we found him and that he is caring for our health needs.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. O'Neal is professional. I never feel rushed with my visits. He is very thorough.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has a real interest in your health without a rushed feel that you get at other places. He has a strong knowledge base, and is willing to research the latest guidelines and recommendations prior to seeing you so that you have the best treatment plan.

Aug 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doc I ever had

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mike O'Neal has always provided the most attentive and comprehensive care of any of my previous medical care providers. He actually took the time to review my medical file when I transferred to his practice. Others say they do this but truly don't.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

These guys offer great medical services.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Steve on Aug 26th, 2014

I couldn't be happier with this concierge medical practice. Obvious trendsetters in the field.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr O'neal is awesome!!!

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. O'Neal and his staff. He is attentive, supportive and works with us to help us achieve optimal health for us both.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is the best. Thsir are none better.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thorough and great

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. O'Neal diagnosed my medical concern quickly and took care of the problem. Walked out feeling much better, with all questions answered and a complete explanation of my medical issue.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best healthcare service around. I have urged family & friends to join.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. O'NEAL THE BEST. AND HIS ASSISTANT IS ALSO GREAT TO.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great diagnostician, innovative friendly

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is bright and caring and knowlegable. I am happy and content that he is in charge of my health!

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor ever Google it

Satisfied Customer show details Satisfied Customer
by Jack R on Jun 7th, 2013

I have been a patient for 5 years and have absolutely no complaints. Doc is great in every way. Looking forward to the next 5 years with them.

Oct 25th, 2012

I've been with this practice for almost 10 years, and continue to be impressed with Dr. O and the practice.

Jul 7th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. O'Neal and CooperativeMed.

Jun 21st, 2012

In our experience, this doctor misrepresented costs of tests and focused more on selling us vitamin products that he profits from than helping us receive appropriate medical care. He had a nasty attitude about helping us rectify the lab bills that he told us we would not have to pay. As a result we are left with over $600 in outstanding bills and had to see another doctor to actually receive adequate care. Beware of his sales pitch to sell you vitamins from a company he is affiliated with.

THE BEST show details THE BEST
May 6th, 2012

Dr;. O'Neal is the most efficient, professional and caring doctor I've had in my 36 years. He spent over 1.5 hours with me on my first visit and almost an hour my second visit reviewing the tests and work up he did on my fist visit. Works extensively with you on preventive health care. The best! As for the person who says he hits on all young females, I am an extremely attractive 36 year old and he has never been anything but professional. The female complaining sounds like an older patient who probably tried to hit on Dr. O'Neal and has a grudge of some kind.

Feb 6th, 2012

Best, most extensive evalation ever by any other doctor. He is very professional, dedicated to preventive care when possible.

Satisfied Patient :)) show details Satisfied Patient :))
Jan 29th, 2012

Without a doubt the best 'doctor' experience I have ever had. The most comprehensive diagnostic work-up in my 55 years. Dr. O'Neal spent 2 hours with me on my first visit....more time than I have spent with my previous PCP in the past 4 years combined!

Dec 31st, 2011

Truly professional. Have never spend as much time with me and explain things as well as Dr. O'Neal. He is truly amazing.

Sep 15th, 2011

Knowledgeable, respectful, empathetic, and efficient. Highly recommend.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Jun 30th, 2011

Intelligent. Thorough. Professional. Pleasant staff. As a single Mother, I couldn't imagine having a better physician for myself and child.

May 18th, 2011

Good investment. Our family have been patients for 5 years.

May 17th, 2011

Highly recommended. He does expect the patient to contribute, and he will hold you accountable...he seems to hold himself to same high standards. If you don't want to work as a partner, then be lazy somewhere else. If you want one of the best, then give him a try. Best choice my wife and I ever made.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
May 17th, 2011

The most pleasant and knowledgeable physician I have ever been to. Great practice concept, too.

Jan 24th, 2011

Exceptional doctor! Kind, professional, and very intelligent.

Jul 18th, 2010

I was under Dr. O'neals care for a number of years. He never did bloodwork and misdiagnosed me on many occassions. I have a new doctor and my bloodwork came back horrible. I have diabetes and abnormal liver tests which might be hepatitis or something more serious. Who knows how long I have had these life threatening illnesses. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone. More interested in power and money than care and correct diagnosis. Who he knows not who he is caring for. Bad.

he hits on female patients.... show details he hits on female patients....
Jul 15th, 2010

low moral character

Excellent, Caring & Proactive Medical Care! show details Excellent, Caring & Proactive Medical Care!
by Bridget on Nov 4th, 2008

I cannot recommend Dr. O'Neal highly enough. You get what you pay for and he is always available to his patients.