Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
satisfied patient show details satisfied patient
Aug 27th, 2016

Dr. O'Neal spent 3 hours with me on my first appointment! Exceptional knowledge base, and caring.

May 27th, 2016

For many years my wife and I thought Dr. ONeal was the greatest physician we would ever want. Then I developed a serious heart condition and could no longer drive my wife to his office. That was 9 months ago and her blood tests were normal. Then she became physically ill. She picked over her food and became progressively weaker. Dr ONeals response was to blame all her problems on her failure to do enough exercise. He warned she might lose her ability to walk if she did not get the exercise program moving forward. He failed to tie in her problems to the need for blood tests which were no longer routinely given to those patients who were unable to visit his office to get regular blood tests. One of my nurses recommended she have a blood test and asked Dr ONeal to order one and he did so. That night her weakness required me to take her to the bathroom and she could not get out of the wheelchair. We call fire rescue and the driver said she was so ill he was going to take her to the hospital emergency room for blood tests. Before his tests were available Hospital tests came through showing a severe septic situation showing 30,000 white cells the first day, 25,000 the next and 20,000 the third with no further reduction. Dr ONeal provided a summary of one of his file blood tests that were seemingly normal as he did not have any recent blood test on file. Nonetheless he was still paid $1,500 in annual fees for the best in medical attention. My wife did not get anywhere the best in medical treatment. In a short time she was transferred to ICU and passed away within two hours from septic shock when her heat stopped and she died.

May 18th, 2016

EXTREMELY THOROUGH!! First CLASS!! Ensures every question is answered and well communicated. Accessible and innovative!!!

Jun 2nd, 2015

Excellent. Best ever!!!!

MS show details MS
Apr 16th, 2015

Dr. O'Neal is the best diagnostic physician I have ever had. He is extremely professional with his female patients and the best decision I've ever made in taking care of myself. Give him a try. You won't be sorry.

Patient show details Patient
by John on Feb 23rd, 2015

Top notch care and physician.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Steve on Aug 26th, 2014

I couldn't be happier with this concierge medical practice. Obvious trendsetters in the field.

Satisfied Customer show details Satisfied Customer
by Jack R on Jun 7th, 2013

I have been a patient for 5 years and have absolutely no complaints. Doc is great in every way. Looking forward to the next 5 years with them.

Oct 25th, 2012

I've been with this practice for almost 10 years, and continue to be impressed with Dr. O and the practice.

Jul 7th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. O'Neal and CooperativeMed.

Jun 21st, 2012

In our experience, this doctor misrepresented costs of tests and focused more on selling us vitamin products that he profits from than helping us receive appropriate medical care. He had a nasty attitude about helping us rectify the lab bills that he told us we would not have to pay. As a result we are left with over $600 in outstanding bills and had to see another doctor to actually receive adequate care. Beware of his sales pitch to sell you vitamins from a company he is affiliated with.

THE BEST show details THE BEST
May 6th, 2012

Dr;. O'Neal is the most efficient, professional and caring doctor I've had in my 36 years. He spent over 1.5 hours with me on my first visit and almost an hour my second visit reviewing the tests and work up he did on my fist visit. Works extensively with you on preventive health care. The best! As for the person who says he hits on all young females, I am an extremely attractive 36 year old and he has never been anything but professional. The female complaining sounds like an older patient who probably tried to hit on Dr. O'Neal and has a grudge of some kind.

Feb 6th, 2012

Best, most extensive evalation ever by any other doctor. He is very professional, dedicated to preventive care when possible.

Satisfied Patient :)) show details Satisfied Patient :))
Jan 29th, 2012

Without a doubt the best 'doctor' experience I have ever had. The most comprehensive diagnostic work-up in my 55 years. Dr. O'Neal spent 2 hours with me on my first visit....more time than I have spent with my previous PCP in the past 4 years combined!

Dec 31st, 2011

Truly professional. Have never spend as much time with me and explain things as well as Dr. O'Neal. He is truly amazing.

Sep 15th, 2011

Knowledgeable, respectful, empathetic, and efficient. Highly recommend.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Jun 30th, 2011

Intelligent. Thorough. Professional. Pleasant staff. As a single Mother, I couldn't imagine having a better physician for myself and child.

May 18th, 2011

Good investment. Our family have been patients for 5 years.

May 17th, 2011

Highly recommended. He does expect the patient to contribute, and he will hold you accountable...he seems to hold himself to same high standards. If you don't want to work as a partner, then be lazy somewhere else. If you want one of the best, then give him a try. Best choice my wife and I ever made.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
May 17th, 2011

The most pleasant and knowledgeable physician I have ever been to. Great practice concept, too.

Jan 24th, 2011

Exceptional doctor! Kind, professional, and very intelligent.

Jul 18th, 2010

I was under Dr. O'neals care for a number of years. He never did bloodwork and misdiagnosed me on many occassions. I have a new doctor and my bloodwork came back horrible. I have diabetes and abnormal liver tests which might be hepatitis or something more serious. Who knows how long I have had these life threatening illnesses. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone. More interested in power and money than care and correct diagnosis. Who he knows not who he is caring for. Bad.

he hits on female patients.... show details he hits on female patients....
Jul 15th, 2010

low moral character

Excellent, Caring & Proactive Medical Care! show details Excellent, Caring & Proactive Medical Care!
by Bridget on Nov 4th, 2008

I cannot recommend Dr. O'Neal highly enough. You get what you pay for and he is always available to his patients.