Dr. Michael Oneal DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 27th, 2016
satisfied patient
Dr. O'Neal spent 3 hours with me on my first appointment! Exceptional knowledge base, and caring.

May 27th, 2016
For many years my wife and I thought Dr. ONeal was the greatest physician we would ever want. Then I developed a serious heart condition and could no longer drive my wife to his office. That was 9 months ago and her blood tests were normal. Then she became physically ill. She picked over her food and became progressively weaker. Dr ONeals response was to blame all her problems on her failure to do enough exercise. He warned she might lose her ability to walk if she did not get the exercise program moving forward. He failed to tie in her problems to the need for blood tests which were no longer routinely given to those patients who were unable to visit his office to get regular blood tests. One of my nurses recommended she have a blood test and asked Dr ONeal to order one and he did so. That night her weakness required me to take her to the bathroom and she could not get out of the wheelchair. We call fire rescue and the driver said she was so ill he was going to take her to the hospital emergency room for blood tests. Before his tests were available Hospital tests came through showing a severe septic situation showing 30,000 white cells the first day, 25,000 the next and 20,000 the third with no further reduction. Dr ONeal provided a summary of one of his file blood tests that were seemingly normal as he did not have any recent blood test on file. Nonetheless he was still paid $1,500 in annual fees for the best in medical attention. My wife did not get anywhere the best in medical treatment. In a short time she was transferred to ICU and passed away within two hours from septic shock when her heat stopped and she died.

May 18th, 2016
EXTREMELY THOROUGH!! First CLASS!! Ensures every question is answered and well communicated. Accessible and innovative!!!

June 2nd, 2015
Excellent. Best ever!!!!

April 16th, 2015
MS
Dr. O'Neal is the best diagnostic physician I have ever had. He is extremely professional with his female patients and the best decision I've ever made in taking care of myself. Give him a try. You won't be sorry.

February 23rd, 2015
Patient
Top notch care and physician.

August 26th, 2014
Mr.
I couldn't be happier with this concierge medical practice. Obvious trendsetters in the field.

June 7th, 2013
Satisfied Customer
I have been a patient for 5 years and have absolutely no complaints. Doc is great in every way. Looking forward to the next 5 years with them.

October 25th, 2012
I've been with this practice for almost 10 years, and continue to be impressed with Dr. O and the practice.

July 7th, 2012
I can't say enough good things about Dr. O'Neal and CooperativeMed.

June 21st, 2012
In our experience, this doctor misrepresented costs of tests and focused more on selling us vitamin products that he profits from than helping us receive appropriate medical care. He had a nasty attitude about helping us rectify the lab bills that he told us we would not have to pay. As a result we are left with over $600 in outstanding bills and had to see another doctor to actually receive adequate care. Beware of his sales pitch to sell you vitamins from a company he is affiliated with.

May 6th, 2012
THE BEST
Dr;. O'Neal is the most efficient, professional and caring doctor I've had in my 36 years. He spent over 1.5 hours with me on my first visit and almost an hour my second visit reviewing the tests and work up he did on my fist visit. Works extensively with you on preventive health care. The best! As for the person who says he hits on all young females, I am an extremely attractive 36 year old and he has never been anything but professional. The female complaining sounds like an older patient who probably tried to hit on Dr. O'Neal and has a grudge of some kind.