Learn more about Dr. Michael Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Olson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Olson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Olson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Olson practice?
- Dr. Michael Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Olson practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Primary Care Doctors.