A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Olson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Olson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Olson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Olson practice?
- Dr. Michael Olson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Olson practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Family Physicians.