Learn more about Dr. Michael Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Olson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Olson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Olson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Olson practice?
- Dr. Michael Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Olson practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Family Physicians.