Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Nov 15th, 2012

Dr. Peck is a great doctor. Very caring and professional. He is the best. Maria could use some improvement in customer service skills but the rest of the staff is fantastic!

Great Doctor and Staff show details Great Doctor and Staff
Mar 13th, 2011

Dr.Peck and his Staff have always been very helpful,courtious and informative (in laymens terms) each and everytime I have visited them. I would recomend Dr. Peck to anyone. Steve Bortner

Great Choice show details Great Choice
Jan 17th, 2011

Dr. Peck has been the greatest find for our family. He is kind and willing to look for answers to your questions. He dressing in jeans and a dress shirt and tie. It gives you the feeling of a real person not a degree. I would recommend him for all of your care.

Awesome show details Awesome
Nov 2nd, 2010

Dr. Peck and his staff saved my daughter when no other doctor in PA would help her because of her age. There is no age to addiction. My daughter has been doing great. The staff and Dr. Peck really care and have always taken their time for any questions, phone calls (no matter what time of the day). I recommend their services to anyone that really wants to kick the addiction!

Not caring for patients show details Not caring for patients
Jan 3rd, 2010

Dr. Pecks addiction center is suppose to help those that are addicted to opiates. From my opinion, they could care less for the patient. All they are worried about is getting the outrageous amount of money they get from "sucking" these people in that are looking for help. They just give them more medication to cover the addiction up and then when they feel like it, they kick the person off the program without weening them off the medication to leave the patient with withdrawals from their medication to deal with. Very upset and disappointed with this so called professional, whom claims they care for the patient and claim to help them with their addiction. The office staff is very "cold" hearted people also. Waiting in the waiting room I can hear the office staff make comments about the patients that just left the office. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Peck has been our family physician for over 16 years. Always professional, great staff. Would highly recommend.

My Favorite Dr. show details My Favorite Dr.
by JLC on Jul 20th, 2009

He has been my doctor since I was a little kid, and I think he is a great doctor. He goes out of his way to help you find specialist doctors if needed and always helps fix the problem you have. He always talks to you like your are a good friend and treats you with respect.