A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rappaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rappaport is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rappaport, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappaport graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rappaport has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint Johns Hospital and Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Rappaport MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Rappaport practice?
- Dr. Michael Rappaport has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rappaport practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.