A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rappaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rappaport is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rappaport
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rappaport Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rappaport, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappaport graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rappaport has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint Johns Hospital and Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Rappaport MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Rappaport practice?
- Dr. Michael Rappaport has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rappaport practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.