Learn more about Dr. Michael Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rogers is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rogers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Rogers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Rogers MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Michael Rogers has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rogers practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.