A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Rosen practice?
Dr. Michael Rosen practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New Square, NY and New York, NY.
See Livonia Internists.