A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ross, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ross has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
- Franklin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leonard Ross MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Ross practice?
- Dr. Michael Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ross practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clayton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Louisburg, NC.
See Clayton Radiologists.