Dr. Michael Rothberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

October 3rd, 2016
My Dr. and P.A. are truly amazing. So nice to have people take the time to talk and listen to you. Awesome. Very Nice. Polite. So sweet.

December 29th, 2015
A long darn time to wait with no updates. Will not repeat.
Appointment was 12:30. Elective hand surgery. Nerve block at 1:30. Laid there. Surgery at 4:15. Done 4:30. OTD 5:00

July 29th, 2014
Patient
Terrible experience. He (Rothberg) is Late, Rude, Arrogant, and just a grouchy old man who needs to retire. Went into surgery, had to have him mark which hand before going to hospital, took an hour to do it, My husband was waiting out in the parking lot, saw him pull up and come in, took another 25 mins to actually be seen. Hospital called and asked where I was, receptionist said I would be on my way soon. Finally my husband went into the office and asked what is going on, they were scared to tell him because they were scared of Rothberg but they told him this happens all the time. In OR he walks in and not a word to me, just read chart and I was out. Went back to have pin removed and my husband (mean biker military guy) came with, wanted to pound him as he has no respect for anyones time, Rothberg came in and my husband was standing over him staring, Rothberg made eye contact for a second as he was half way out the door and good for him he didn't come back in. Just a horrible person.

January 6th, 2014
Very positive experience with Dr Rothberg & all staff
This doctor was a total sweetheart - warm, attentive, encouraging, and knowledgable. I have NO idea where these other reviews came from, but shame on them for causing me unnecessary anxiety on what was a very pleasant & productive visit with a doctor & his very courteous, professional, and welcoming staff.

October 15th, 2012
Never again....I will never wait as long as I did the last time I was in his office.
Bed-side manner is very poor. Takes too long to get to see the doctor once you get the appointment made.Very rude and did not even appologize for his not coming to the room for over an hour and a half. I always had to wait for him and if they didn't double book I'm sure it wouldn't take as long to see him.

October 15th, 2012

January 3rd, 2012
Long wait, then spent a total of 2 minutes telling me nothing is wrong, just tendon strain. Soak in hot water every two hours. I felt rushed in the two minutes he did spend with me. still have hand issues.

August 6th, 2011
No Doctor is that good.
The reason I went to this Doctor was I heard he had excellent skills. No Doctor is so great that they can act in the manner that I experienced, and expect me to return. I met an impersonal, hateful, impatient, non communicative person. Not only were his ONLY comments to me berating and condescending, the only eye contact I received was while he berated my questions, deeming them non worthy of his answer. He was like a small spoiled brat child. I have never met or experienced such a narrowly focused motherless child. I felt sorry for his staff as they seemed to be working in constant fear of him. It is my opinion that he needs to either retire or seek professional mental health assistance and medication therapy.

July 15th, 2011
Pls save yourself from this doc
the doc is arrogant . Never greets you or even acknowledges you with hello or how are you? Doesn't apology for the habitual waiting to see him. The office staff is is in a constant state of depression. They are robotic. If you get stuck waiting for this doc.....good luck.....you could die in the room before you are discovered. no one ever checks on you or informs you that you have not been forgotten. What a horrible experience it is going to this doc and this practice. There must be another doc you can find for yourself other than this one.....find another!!!!!!!!!

January 12th, 2009
Carpal Tunnel
Had two carpal tunnel surgeries with him. Both were successes.

December 11th, 2008
Performed surgery to remove cyst, cyst is still present and growing after thousands of $s in payments
He refuses to acknowledge it's presence. I'm right back where I was pror to surgery.