Surgical Specialist
430 Morton Plant St
Ste 301
Clearwater, FL 33756
727-461-6026
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very positive experience with Dr Rothberg & all staff  |  show details
by Jodi Silverman on Jan 6th, 2014

This doctor was a total sweetheart - warm, attentive, encouraging, and knowledgable. I have NO idea where these other reviews came from, but shame on them for causing me unnecessary anxiety on what was a very pleasant & productive visit with a doctor & his very courteous, professional, and welcoming staff.

|  Never again....I will never wait as long as I did the last time I was in his office.  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

Bed-side manner is very poor. Takes too long to get to see the doctor once you get the appointment made.Very rude and did not even appologize for his not coming to the room for over an hour and a half. I always had to wait for him and if they didn't double book I'm sure it wouldn't take as long to see him.

Oct 15th, 2012

|  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

Long wait, then spent a total of 2 minutes telling me nothing is wrong, just tendon strain. Soak in hot water every two hours. I felt rushed in the two minutes he did spend with me. still have hand issues.

|  No Doctor is that good.  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2011

The reason I went to this Doctor was I heard he had excellent skills. No Doctor is so great that they can act in the manner that I experienced, and expect me to return. I met an impersonal, hateful, impatient, non communicative person. Not only were his ONLY comments to me berating and condescending, the only eye contact I received was while he berated my questions, deeming them non worthy of his answer. He was like a small spoiled brat child. I have never met or experienced such a narrowly focused motherless child. I felt sorry for his staff as they seemed to be working in constant fear of him. It is my opinion that he needs to either retire or seek professional mental health assistance and medication therapy.

|  Pls save yourself from this doc  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

the doc is arrogant . Never greets you or even acknowledges you with hello or how are you? Doesn't apology for the habitual waiting to see him. The office staff is is in a constant state of depression. They are robotic. If you get stuck waiting for this doc.....good luck.....you could die in the room before you are discovered. no one ever checks on you or informs you that you have not been forgotten. What a horrible experience it is going to this doc and this practice. There must be another doc you can find for yourself other than this one.....find another!!!!!!!!!

|  Carpal Tunnel  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2009

Had two carpal tunnel surgeries with him. Both were successes.

|  Performed surgery to remove cyst, cyst is still present and growing after thousands of $s in payments  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2008

He refuses to acknowledge it's presence. I'm right back where I was pror to surgery.