Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Sands
Dr. Michael Sands, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Sands is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville, Shands Jacksonville and Associate Professor, Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Sands has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Michael Sands is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. John Catanzaro
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Senthil Meenrajan
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Pramod Reddy
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi