A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scharf is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scharf
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scharf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Scharf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scharf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scharf MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Scharf practice?
- Dr. Michael Scharf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Scharf practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.