A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scharf is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scharf
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Scharf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Scharf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scharf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scharf MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Scharf practice?
- Dr. Michael Scharf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Scharf practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.