A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartz, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwartz, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Limb Salvage
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Schwartz FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwartz practices Vascular Surgery near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Pomona Surgeons.