A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartz, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome APS
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Surgery
- Carotid Stenosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Limb Salvage
- Limb Sparing Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases Peripheral Artery Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Vena Cava Interruption
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Michael Schwartz practices Vascular Surgery near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Goshen, NY.
See Pomona Surgeons.