A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartz, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome APS
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Surgery
- Carotid Stenosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Limb Salvage
- Limb Sparing Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases Peripheral Artery Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Vena Cava Interruption
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Schwartz MD, RVT, and FACS is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwartz practices Vascular Surgery near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Goshen, NY.
See Pomona Surgeons.