Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartz, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwartz, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Limb Salvage
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Schwartz FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwartz practices Vascular Surgery near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Pomona Surgeons.