Dr. Michael Schwartz MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2017
Great doctor!
Dr. Schwartz has a great bedside manner. He is caring and compassionate, taking a lot of time to explain the details of my surgery. His staff was courteous and professional. And the surgery went smoothly. A great result. I would definitely recommend him.

October 30th, 2016
Good Choice
My mom was referred by her primary doctor. I was a bit concerned because I felt her problem would be better managed in NYC. The office was crowded but we didn't wait that long. Dr. Schwartz spent time with us and answered my mom's questions. Her surgery at Good Samaritan Hospital went weell. Thank you. So relieved!!

October 8th, 2016
Good vascular surgeon
Office is very busy but when you get into a room Dr. Schwartz spends a lot of time with you. Seems genuinely concerned and caring. He was my second opinion and decided to let him do the surgery which went well.

June 7th, 2016
Great vascular surgeon. Nice guy and very impressive.

February 16th, 2016
Great experience
Very nice guy. Seemed rushed but organized and very thorough. My surgery went great. Great bedside manner

February 13th, 2014
Great bedside manner. Spends a lot of time with you in the office. Explained all about my upcoming surgery which went great. So pleased. Go this this guy.

January 9th, 2014
Great doc
Took great care of me during my caroitid surgery. Thanks

December 18th, 2013
Great doctor
I met Dr. Schwartz when my father needed to have his artery fixed to save his leg. He did an angioplasty and a stent and my dad did great. He then fixed my mom's varicose veins and they turned out great as well. Then I had a collapsed lung during a procedure. Dr. Schwartz was in the hospital thankfully. He came in a put a chest tube and got immediate relief. He was very caring and professional. He has a great bedside manner. He'll take great care of you

November 18th, 2013
Good Doctor, Unorganized office
After my appointment was rescheduled 3 times I waited over 40 minutes to see Dr. Schwartz. He gave me 5 minutes and then I waited a another 20 minutes for an ultrasound. I was in that office a good part of my morning! He is a good doctor, the office is just a bit unorganized.

November 13th, 2013
Should have seen Dr. Schwartz sooner!!!
I was so pleased with the result following my VNUS ablation surgery, the only regret being that I did not take care of my unsightly varicosites sooner. Dr. Schwartz put me at ease- answering all my questions regarding the procedure and what to expect following. His staff was very helpful in obtaing precertification from my insurance company and scheduling my appointment at The Rockland Vein Center for surgery and follow up sclero therapy. His experience and that of his staff was evident from start to finish. I have recommended Dr. Schwartz & The Rockland Vein Center to my family and friends.

November 11th, 2013
Dr. Schwartz is a compassionate doctor that I would recommend to my family and friends. His entire office staff was wonderful.

November 11th, 2013
The best!
Dr. Schwartz is a very compassionate doctor. He spent a lot of time with me prior to my surgery and answered all of my questions. The surgery was a breeze. His staff is top notch. I would highly recommend him to anyone!