A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartz is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwartz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Schwartz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwartz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Novi Radiologists.