A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Kent General
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Shea MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Shea practice?
- Dr. Michael Shea has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shea practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE and Milford, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Cardiologists.