A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shea
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Kent General
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Shea MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Shea practice?
- Dr. Michael Shea has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shea practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dover, DE.
See Dover Internists and Dover Cardiologists.