Learn more about Dr. Michael Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shea
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Shea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Kent General
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Shea MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Shea practice?
- Dr. Michael Shea has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shea practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dover, DE.
See Dover Internists and Dover Cardiologists.