Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Cancer
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St Vincent Williamsport Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Smith FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Michael Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.