Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Cancer
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Skin Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Williamsport Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Smith practice?
Dr. Michael Smith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Nuclear Medicine, and Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, IN and Maryville, TN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Cardiologists, Indianapolis Psychiatrists, Indianapolis Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Indianapolis Surgeons.