Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Oncology Breast Cancer Genitourinary Cancer Melanoma Skin Cancer Surgical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Smith practice?
Dr. Michael Smith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Medical Oncology, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, General Practice, Nuclear Medicine, and Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Cardiologists, Indianapolis Oncologists, Indianapolis Psychiatrists, Indianapolis Dermatologists, Indianapolis General Practitioners, Indianapolis Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Indianapolis Surgeons.