A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Alaska Hospitalist Group, LLC
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Landon Smith MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Michael Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Smith practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.