A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tran, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Tran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Tran MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Tran practice?
- Dr. Michael Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tran practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.