A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tran is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tran, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Tran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Tran practice?
Dr. Michael Tran practices Surgery, Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Urology, and Hematology & Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons, Minneapolis Family Physicians, Minneapolis Urologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.