A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tran, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Tran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Tran MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Tran practice?
- Dr. Michael Tran has 14 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tran practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Andover, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.