Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wagner
Dr. Michael Wagner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with Jersey City Medical Center, Hoboken University Medical Center and Christ Hospital, Jersey City. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.
Dr. Medhat El-Amir
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jersey City, NJ 0.11 mi35
Dr. Ghias Moussa
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jersey City, NJ 0.13 mi38
Dr. Parvez Alam
Jersey City, NJ 0.15 mi32