Dr. Michael Walker MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Fredericksburg, TX

4.7

May 28th, 2017
The Dr. is friendly and does a great job explaining procedures that are needed. His staff is wonderful!

May 27th, 2017
I have been a patient of Dr. Walker's since 2003. I have been treated for allergies and also have received some services on the other side of the practice, as far as Medical grade facials. Dr. Walker is now celebrating his 25th anniversary at this location and I know why! He is a spectacular Dr with a spectacular staff, who has been with him, at least 10 years for some and more for others. Dr Walkers professionalism and knowledge as a Doctor is excellent.

May 23rd, 2017
Courteous and professional. Honest opinions. Made me feel truly cared for, not just another patient.

May 20th, 2017
I have been a patient for about 18 years. Dr Walker and his staff are friendly. My results in both plastic surgery and allergy treatments. Dr Walker always answers my questions about health care and suggestions for treating the problem.

May 19th, 2017
Dr. Walker, Judy, Sarah and Mary Ann have all been consistently attentive, professional and, most of all, caring. Great job!

May 18th, 2017
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Walker and the entire staff. Loved the results!

May 6th, 2017
Dr. Walker and his staff are very polite, on time, great follow up. I am happy with my procedure and the outcome is great! I would recommend Dr. Walker to my friends and family.

April 22nd, 2017
I always have such a positive experience with Dr. Walker and his staff. They always treat me like family and do everything they can to help me with whatever I need. I send all of my friends and family their way!

April 21st, 2017
I have been a patient for eight years, for both ear nose and throat including allergies, and getting facials and using the skin care line. Dr Walker is very professional and caring with his patients. His diagnosis of seasonal allergies was right on and treatment was very conservative. I highly recommend Dr Walker.

April 14th, 2017
I have had such a great experience with this Dr and the Nurse's and staff. I have been a patient for 5 years and have seen Dr. Walker and Mary Ann both for cosmetic procedures and for Ear Nose and Throat problems. The Dr has always been concerned with my needs and wants and as well as Mary Ann. The cosmetic procedures that I had done were pretty extensive. My recovery went very well overall with little but minor complications which are to be expected. I highly recommend this Dr!

April 7th, 2017
The doctor provided thorough explanations of the procedures and expected results. The nurses were friendly and super efficient. I liked it that they welcomed questions from me about what they were doing and gave suggestions to make the entire process easier and healing faster. The teamwork of this office staff is impressive. I would recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone anticipating this type of surgery.

March 23rd, 2017
Since 1994 Dr Walker and his staff are superior health care professionals. I have had a great experience with a facial and also allergy therapy with Dr Walker. I highly recommend this Dr,.