Dr. Michael Walker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 14th, 2017
I think the staff is excellent. Although, a little bit stern, Dr. Walker does marvelous work, and I trust his eye completely, to make the right suggestions on things that are good for me and things that would not benefit me. All and all I would recommend him to anyone.

January 10th, 2017
Great friendly office. This was my first time getting Botox and everyone was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. Will be coming back and referring others.

January 9th, 2017
Dr. Walker is professional, knowledgeable and helpful. His staff is the same! All are friendly, helpful and professional. Together,they provide excellent, quality care.

January 5th, 2017
I was comfortable the moment I walked into the office. I was warmly greeted by the receptionist and given paperwork to complete. I was then escorted into a 'living room' where the consultation took place. I described my expectations and was given several solutions ranging from minimal procedures to more extensive ones. I selected the extensive procedure. A few weeks later, the surgery was performed. I awoke feeling no pain and was sent home with medications, should I need them. I came back the next morning for a shampooing and follow-up exam. The staff was absolutely wonderful during and after the surgery. I was given phone numbers in case I needed to speak with someone and had several follow up appointments. Bruising was pretty extensive, which I expected, and lasted about six weeks. Although I was sometimes uncomfortable, the pain was manageable with the drugs provided. I love all the staff members who assisted me through the surgery and recovery, and Dr. Walker was always encouraging and more than kind. And foremost, he never hurt me!! My results were beyond my expectations! I feel like a new person! Thanks, Dr. Walker and Staff!!

January 4th, 2017
I have been very happy with the attention given to me by the office/nursing staff. I am very pleased this this aspect. Also I have been pleased with all the results after each visit. And I have been advised ahead of each procedure what to expect - expectations were reached.

December 26th, 2016
Over all the staff is really kind and go above and beyond in customer service. I had a treatment here on my skin that left it very damaged with scars. The staff has done a lot to remedy the situation and continue to treat the problem. They have taken great care to make sure my skin continues to heal. I started botox here and I love the results. I was very nervous to get it, but they have done an amazing job and I have noticed a wonderful difference. I continue to come back because they do a lovely job and are always accommodating to my hectic schedule. I forego going to places in Houston and drive here instead.

December 25th, 2016
Dr. Walker and staff give very personalized attention to your concerns. I am very pleased with outcome of the procedure I had done. The staff is very professional and available, always on schedule.

December 24th, 2016
This was my first visit at Dr. Walker office. I was greeting worndefully. I felt very comfortable as if I had been coming to this office regularly. The staff is very compassionate making sure I was comfortable during the proceedure. Dr. Walker was gentle and very skillfull. I would like to grately give my thanks to Dr. Walker and all his staff. XXOO

December 23rd, 2016
It's nice to have a doctor and staff that remembers you from the past and is kind. There was no waiting and no rushing me through the office. Mary Ann was gracious and thoughtful to ask about my husband.

December 21st, 2016
Awesome.

December 19th, 2016
I am very please with everything they do for me, and they are like my family. I been coming here for 20 years and will continue to as long as i can.

December 14th, 2016
My bags are gone. I am happy happy happy. Everyone is so nice.hope to do more soon too.