Dr. Michael Walker MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 22 reviews

February 19th, 2017
From the moment I first began to go to Dr. Walkers office, I fell in love with the staff! Everyone in the office is so kind, caring, and compassionate. I feel like a Princess when I am there! I would highly recommend Dr. Walker and his Staff! In fact, I would not go anywhere else! My skin looks amazing after going to see Mary Ann and Dr. Walke!

February 18th, 2017
I have always been treated with the upmost respect and kindness by EVERYONE in the office whether it's via the phone, having a procedure done, being tested for allergies or just purchasing product. Everyone is very knowledgeable and eager to help. When scheduling appointments they are always accommodating with MY schedule.

February 13th, 2017
Wonderful very encouraging.

February 1st, 2017
I cannot say enough great things about this place! The staff is very knowledgeable and professional and can recommend just about anything to your hearts content. If your looking for an honest opinion and someone to not sell you something you do not need Dr. Walker is the physician your looking for!

January 28th, 2017
Great Doctor and staff. Always friendly, courteous, eager to provide information on all procedures. My needs are always met. I just love this office! I have been a patient for over 20 years, and highly recommend.

January 22nd, 2017
The office staff is very professional and courteous-they remember details about my treatments, preferences, etc... I appreciate the reminder phone calls. Mary Anne is an excellent aesthetician. She is current with up to date treatments and I feel she accurately guides me toward treatments. My experience here is always exceptional,.

January 21st, 2017
Staff is always courteous and accommodating. I appreciate Mary Anne's expertise and experience. I really trust her judgement. Thanks!

January 19th, 2017
Most amazing staff and super sweet. Nice and relaxing experience over all. Would recommend to all. They know how to take care of your individual needs. I will be coming back. Thank you for the experience.

January 18th, 2017
I was very impressed by the cleanliness and overall ambience of the office. It has a very calming affect just walking through the door. The staff is very pleasant and friendly. There was no waiting time. Procedure room is also calming, clean and comfortable. Practioner is very professional, pleasant and answered all my questions thoroughly.

January 14th, 2017
I think the staff is excellent. Although, a little bit stern, Dr. Walker does marvelous work, and I trust his eye completely, to make the right suggestions on things that are good for me and things that would not benefit me. All and all I would recommend him to anyone.

January 10th, 2017
Great friendly office. This was my first time getting Botox and everyone was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. Will be coming back and referring others.

January 9th, 2017
Dr. Walker is professional, knowledgeable and helpful. His staff is the same! All are friendly, helpful and professional. Together,they provide excellent, quality care.