Dr. Michael Walker MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Fredericksburg, TX

4.7

April 22nd, 2017
I always have such a positive experience with Dr. Walker and his staff. They always treat me like family and do everything they can to help me with whatever I need. I send all of my friends and family their way!

April 21st, 2017
I have been a patient for eight years, for both ear nose and throat including allergies, and getting facials and using the skin care line. Dr Walker is very professional and caring with his patients. His diagnosis of seasonal allergies was right on and treatment was very conservative. I highly recommend Dr Walker.

April 14th, 2017
I have had such a great experience with this Dr and the Nurse's and staff. I have been a patient for 5 years and have seen Dr. Walker and Mary Ann both for cosmetic procedures and for Ear Nose and Throat problems. The Dr has always been concerned with my needs and wants and as well as Mary Ann. The cosmetic procedures that I had done were pretty extensive. My recovery went very well overall with little but minor complications which are to be expected. I highly recommend this Dr!

April 7th, 2017
The doctor provided thorough explanations of the procedures and expected results. The nurses were friendly and super efficient. I liked it that they welcomed questions from me about what they were doing and gave suggestions to make the entire process easier and healing faster. The teamwork of this office staff is impressive. I would recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone anticipating this type of surgery.

March 23rd, 2017
Since 1994 Dr Walker and his staff are superior health care professionals. I have had a great experience with a facial and also allergy therapy with Dr Walker. I highly recommend this Dr,.

February 25th, 2017
The staff is extremely professional and accommodating on the phone, or once you are in the clinic. The Clinic is always veery clean, and very well organized. I have never had to wait on my appointments. They are also very concerned with how you are doing after a major procedure and call and check on you. The best part of my experience with Dr. Walker and his staff is they do not treat you like a patient, but more like a good friend.

February 23rd, 2017
Dr. Walker is very excellent. He is very gentle and thoughtful .

February 19th, 2017
From the moment I first began to go to Dr. Walkers office, I fell in love with the staff! Everyone in the office is so kind, caring, and compassionate. I feel like a Princess when I am there! I would highly recommend Dr. Walker and his Staff! In fact, I would not go anywhere else! My skin looks amazing after going to see Mary Ann and Dr. Walke!

February 18th, 2017
I have always been treated with the upmost respect and kindness by EVERYONE in the office whether it's via the phone, having a procedure done, being tested for allergies or just purchasing product. Everyone is very knowledgeable and eager to help. When scheduling appointments they are always accommodating with MY schedule.

February 13th, 2017
Wonderful very encouraging.

February 1st, 2017
I cannot say enough great things about this place! The staff is very knowledgeable and professional and can recommend just about anything to your hearts content. If your looking for an honest opinion and someone to not sell you something you do not need Dr. Walker is the physician your looking for!

January 28th, 2017
Great Doctor and staff. Always friendly, courteous, eager to provide information on all procedures. My needs are always met. I just love this office! I have been a patient for over 20 years, and highly recommend.