A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weber is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Weber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Weber practice?
Dr. Michael Weber practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.