A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weber is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Weber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lloyd Weber MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Weber practice?
- Dr. Michael Weber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weber practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.