A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Webster, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Webster has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Webster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Webster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Webster practice?
Dr. Michael Webster practices Pediatrics and Therapeutic Roentgenology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Pediatricians and Erie Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Webster, Dr. Mitch Webster, Dr. Myles Webster, Dr. Michal Webster, Dr. Mickey Webster, Dr. Miles Webster