Dr. Michael Weinberger MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017
Good doctor, poorly run office
Even if I book the first appointment in the morning I usually end up sitting in the the waiting room for 2 hours and no one ever apologizes or explains the delay. Staff is terrible about returning calls. However I like Dr Weinberger and feel he genuinely cares about tearing patients's oain even if he apparently has no respect for their time.

April 6th, 2015
Horrible Post-op care
Agree with everything first patient posted. Consultation was great and very thorough. Dr. responded to emails about my questions before the shot. During the day of the epidural, only saw the Dr. while I was waiting on my stomach. Treatment room did not look very sterile. Shot lasted 5-7 days. Sent two emails to Dr. after shot regarding protocol for follow up visit today regarding weight loss from shot and pain returning. No response at all from Dr. even though my email said I almost fainted from the pain. Was highly looking forward to my follow up visit today. Came to my office on Saturday and there was a message from the Dr's office at 5:30 cancelling my appointment saying Dr. Weinberger would not be in Monday. Can you believe it? Won't respond to my emails and then cancels my appointment!! lol. I also agree with the scrubs comment. I'm done with this guy. Also, why is clinic in an office bldg. with no A/C?

April 1st, 2015
Frustrated Patient
Absolutely ill managed office ! Have to make appointments and all other communications through a a second party which is not on premises, impossible to contact this physicians even when he requests that you do ! No continuity in care, had five visits and accomplished nothing. All documents provided ( records from past procedures ) not returned due to them not being in my chart. The ancillary staff ( medical assistants ) dress in scrubs and present themselves as if their knowledge base is far more that what it really is, severely over over estimating themselves.

April 12th, 2013
Accurate diagnosis, professional manner

October 5th, 2012
great doctor
Very helpful with my pain!

July 18th, 2012
smart, intuitive, intense
extremely helpful in determining diagnosis and the best treatment for me. seen him for two very painful episodes in past 8 years and he listens, interprets, and follows thru until a good outcome is achieved

December 4th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr W's for 15 years. He is caring and wonderful. Yes, he needs time management but it is b/c the hospital has many patients and not enough doctors in this specialty and he runs it all. He is worth the wait as he is very smart and listens. I trust him with my life. He is a quiet man, not a hand holder but is there when you need him to be. Who really wants an appointment form a doctor who is always available? Doesn't that not mean he has hardly any patients! Doctors are busy for a reason, because they are good at what they do. The wait is worth it and his staff is excellent and caring.

June 7th, 2011
Very Disappointing
After waiting over an hour, a very rushed Dr. Weinberger did an intake interview then left without giving me an assessment of my problem or suggesting any treatment options.

September 4th, 2015